Collect responses with a web widget
Web widget is usually small survey displayed as floating object that can be placed on your web side or inside mobile app. Widget can have any shape and size. Usually it is 320 px but you can scale it to your needs.
You can display widget in any moment e.g. after certain amount of time or after certain action performed by your site user.
- after certain amount of time
- after page scroll by certain number of px
- on attempt to leave a page
- if page url contains certain key words
To create web widget :
- select survey for which you want to collect responses
- press Collectors button, to add new collector
- press + ADD COLLECTOR button
- select URL Link / Web widget distribution method
- activate collector, and press Share button, to copy widget code
- paste widget code on the BODY section of your web page, on which it will be displayed