Sona Systems integration
Here are the basic steps describing how to integrate MySurveyLab online surveys with Sona Systems :
- sign into mysurveylab.com
- on your survey collector Settings, set Response ID as URL only
- set quota for your survey research (optional) e.g. 300 responses
- press Share button and copy survey link
- log on to your Sona Systems site (e.g. https://yourschool.sona-systems.com).
- click on Add New Study. Select "Online External Study" (it depends on you if you want a Paid or Credit study).
- on the Advanced Settings | Study URL place survey link copied form mysurveylab. Remember to add /crk/%SURVEY_CODE%/ at the end of the survey link (e.g. http://mysurveylab.com/pageTag/SurveyCampaign/cId/78dce15d6d105abc128bd86d9a03a27c420ea62d9/crk/%SURVEY_CODE%/)
- click on the Add This Study button.
- copy MySurveyLab Jump To Website URL and place it in mysurveylab.com | collector settings | Jump to website (URL).
NOTE. Sona Systems is the leader in subject pool software for universities.
Response ID option is available in Enterprise plan.