Metrics allow you to create complex indicators like CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index), that consist of multiple questions with different weigh and for online test creation.
To add new metric :
- press Metrics button
- press + ADD METRIC button
- enter metric name and data presentation format (percent or points)
- add question
- metric will be saved automatically
How points and percentage works :
- points - system will automatically sum up number of points achieved by respondent
- percentage - system will automatically sum up number of points achieved by respondent and divide it by maximum number of points that can be achieve and present it as percentage
Metrics are processed in a real-time, just like survey questions.
Metrics works for :
- single or multiple choice questions
- matrix (excluding multiple choice matrix question - list)
NOTE. Metrics are based on points for answer choices. To use this functionality you need to add points for each answer choice.
Option available in Standard, Professional and Enterprise plan.