User - an individual, legal entity or administrative unit that has completed the registration procedure, gained the access to the System, and uses the System.
Company - 7Points Ltd., with the office in Warsaw, 36/112b KEN Av., 02-797 Warsaw, Poland, KRS 0000346482, NIP 9512300477, the owner of mysurveylab.com.
System - 1). an online service, available at the web address www.mysurveylab.com owned by Company. 2). computer software; data backup software; database; project documentation; promotional materials; hard and soft copy of the User and administrator documentation.
Login - a unique signature that identifies the User in the System.
Password - the sequence of characters chosen by the User in order to secure his or her access to the System.
2. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- To use the System User will need computer with access to the Internet, web browser and email account.
3. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- During the registration process, the User will be asked to select login and password. If login is already taken, the User will be asked to select another login.
- The User is obliged to keep his / her login and password safe and secure at all times. It is forbidden to use login of any other User and to allow the access to or transfer login to any other User. The User is responsible for all and any actions performed with his/her login and/or password.
- The User is obliged to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use or attempt to use of his/her login and/or password.
- The User is obliged to ensure that he or she correctly signs out from the System each and every time he or she finished to use the System.
- The User is obliged to update his/her contact and invoice data each time it changes. Data updates do not concern the login.
- Company is not responsible for any kind of loses or damages concerning the User or any third party occurred as a consequence of improper signing out from the System.
4. CODE OF CONDUCT
- The User is solely and entirely responsible for all and any content he/she uploads, enters, stores or distributes through the System.
- Company does not monitor and control the content distributed by the Users through the System and as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. The User understands that by using the System, he/she may be exposed to the Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances Company will be held liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to liability for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the System.
- The User is not allowed destroy, block, crack, hack or copy the System or its parts.
- Any actions aiming to destabilize or obstruct the System are illegal. Company will immediately block the account of any User who acts against the System and pursue necessary legal actions against such a User.
- All actions that are intended to destabilize the System may be considered a crime. Company will cooperate with relevant authorities in prosecuting any User who interferes with the System, attempts to defraud Company assets or tries to steal the data that belongs to Company or to the System Users.
- The User agrees not to use the System to:
- upload, enter, store or distribute any content that is offensive, unlawful, vulgar, racist, non ethical or invasive in any way or form.
- harm or discriminate minorities in any way.
- act against any person, organization or company.
- distribute the content that is owned by other party (like other companies internal materials, or other).
- use the System for the purposes that violate patents, trademarks, copyrights, discloses other company confidential materials, or any rights of other people, corporations or organizations.
- distribute, post, email any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, „spam”, “junk email” or any other form of solicitation.
- interfere with the System or any applications or software connected to the System.
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, national or international laws and regulatory requirements, including European Union law or any valid legal regulations.
- The User whose account has been blocked cannot re-register until he or she receives the permission of Company allowing the User to register.
5. PAYMENTS & INVOICES
- The User agrees to pay all and any charges under this contract, including all and any applicable taxes (other than Company income tax) or charges imposed by any government entity at any time.
- The User agrees to receive invoices without signature of issuer.
- Automatic payments are processed by PayLane Sp. z o.o. with seat in Gdańsk, 6/A3 Arkońska Str., 80-387 Gdańsk, Poland, KRS 0000227278.
6. SYSTEM MODIFICATIONS
- Company can at any time publish the new version of the System, update and/or modify its current version, temporary or permanently close the System or its part. Users will be informed about introduced changes by Company web page (especially blog) and/or email.
- The User accepts that Company is not liable for any System modifications, temporary or permanent lack of access or complete System close-out. Discontinuity of service shorter than 48 h monthly doesn’t result in any Company obligations for the Users. Discontinuity of service longer than 48 h will entitle User to request monthly fee decrease by 0,10 PLN for each hour above indicated time.
- The User accepts that Company can permanently remove the accounts that are inactive for a 12 months period.
7. COPYRIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All and any titles and copyrights in and to the System are owned by Company and/or its suppliers. All and any titles and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through the System is the property of the respective content owner and also may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and/or treaties.
8. LINKS TO THE THIRD PARTIES AND ADVERTISERS
- Company may provide advertising space and/or links and pointers to Web Sites maintained by third parties.
- Company makes no claims or representation about any Web Site that does not remain under Company control and which the User may access from the System, by link or any other means.
- Company does not control in any respect any information, products or services offered or suggested by third parties on the web sites. Company does not endorse or otherwise warrant or guarantee the products or services that are either advertised on the site or connected by link.
9. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- System may include inaccuracies or errors. Changes are made periodically to the System and to information contained therein. Company and its suppliers may introduce improvements and/or changes in the System at any time. Users will be informed about introduced changes by Company web page (especially blog) and/or email.
- Company is not responsible for availability, reliability or suitability of the System as well as for accuracy of data, software or graphical components, documentation or any other element that constitutes a part of the System.
- Company is not responsible for any materials or content stored or distributed by the Users or any third party using the System.
- Company is not liable for unauthorized access to any information that is stored or distributed by the User. Company is not liable for any content that is vulgar, illegal, unlawful, threatening, or in any way violates other people rights.
- In no event Company or its suppliers will be liable for any losses or damages, including revenue losses occurred as a result of direct or indirect usage of the System.
- All User claims should be sent on paper to Company address or on email@example.com email address.
- All claims should contain detailed issue description, User login, name, surname and User email address.
- Company will review claim in fourteen (14) days, counting from the day when claim have been received. If additional information will be required fourteen (14) days period will be counted form the day of receiving this information.
- Answers on received claims are sent only on User email address.
- The User accepts that providing personal data is voluntary and he or she can view and correct provided data at any time. Company provides data protection in accordance with Polish Data Protection Act (Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 883 z 1997 r.)
12. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Changes described above are applicable with a day of publishing them on System web page.
Appendix 2. Anti-spam Policy